Wednesday, January 10, 2018

New Year, New You!

This time of year, you can't escape the articles, blogs, advertisements, etc. urging you to take charge, make changes, and get it together! I have never been fond of New Year's resolutions; too much pressure. However, I do think that January is a great time to make plans and evaluate my goals for myself and for my canine companions. For example, one of my goals for 2017 was to see Ozzie make a visit for Furry Friends Pet Assisted Therapy Services, and he did his first visit this Fall! So, as 2018 is now upon us, what changes are you making or goals are you setting for your pets? Maybe it's a goal for you both to get more exercise and explore all of the hiking trails your area has to offer. Or maybe you and your pet need to shed a few pounds so you are looking to find snacks you both can share that won't set your diet back.

Whatever your goals for 2018, I sincerely hope that you enjoy the process of achieving them. If I can help you and your pet reach those goals, please let me know. Regardless, I really want to see you at my celebration on Saturday, January 20, from 10 a.m. 2 p.m. in Los Altos. That's right...we've extended the party by two extra hours to accommodate everyone who registered for their free 10-minute appointment with me that day! There will be snacks, prizes, and photo opportunities and plenty of time to discuss those goals!  Hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment